Shipping, Delivery & Pick-up Options
Shipping cost is determined by the type of item purchased, your location, and your preference in shipping speed and carrier. Please contact us with any questions about the estimated shipping cost or delivery date for your order.
- Shipping charges – The shipping cost presented in your cart is an estimate only, except for vintage hardware orders. You will be contacted with the final ship cost by email or phone before the order is finalized and you are charged. If you want a firm ship quote before placing your order, click 'send us your cart' or contact us at 888-233-9678.
When you place an order online, you'll see an amount on your credit card account that is an authorization only (like in a restaurant before the tip). You won't be charged until you agree to any shipping charges and your order is finalized.
- Shipping delays – U.S. Postal Service packages may require more time to be delivered due to COVID-19 and the Postal Service’s adoption of Expedited to Street/Afternoon Sortation (ESAS). In some cases shipping delays may extend to 1 to 4 weeks. Refunds will not be given due to USPS delays. If you wish to upgrade to UPS Ground or some other service, please call 888-233-9678 or send us your cart to request a quote.
- Hardware – Vintage hardware orders in the US over $25 ship free by USPS. Orders under $25 ship for $7.95, US only. Please allow 1 to 3 days for processing. Expedited shipping may be available at an additional cost.
- Standard shipping – Small items (under 5 lb., no larger than 12 in.) are shipped USPS with a 1 to 3 business day processing time. Medium-sized items (5 to 50 lb., no larger than 30 in.) are shipped UPS Ground, with processing time from 3 to 10 business days.
- Freight – Items over 50 lb. or larger than 30 in. will be shipped by a freight carrier. Items are crated by our freight department in our Scranton, PA warehouse. A crating charge will be added in your quote. Processing typically takes 1 to 2 weeks. Scheduling for delivery will be made with the most cost-effective and trusted carriers. For shipments to a residential address, a lift gate will be automatically included at an additional cost. Shipments to a commercial addresses with a loading dock or fork lift available may be exempted from the lift gate fee. All crates have Phillips head screws on one side, so that they can be easily opened.
- Local pick-up – Local pick-up for most orders is available in our New York city stores and Scranton, PA, warehouse. A fee may apply for larger or heavier items. Processing time may take 1 to 2 weeks. We also have a location in Los Angeles that we ship a large freight container to several times a year with store pick-up available. There is an additional handling charge for this option. If you're interested in this service, please make a note in the order note field in your cart or contact us for details. A salesperson will notify you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Rush orders – We do offer rush services for some orders, though the availability depends on the location, condition, and type of item. In some cases you may use your own UPS or FedEx account for overnight shipping. We do charge an additional handling fee for rush orders. Please contact us directly at 888-233-9678 to discuss rush processing and delivery.
- International orders – You will be contacted with the final ship cost by email or phone before the order is finalized and you are charged. If you want a firm ship quote before placing your order, you can email your cart or contact us.