Located in Lower Manhattan near the World Trade Center, one will find 26 Cortlandt Street a highly Art Moderne / Art Deco bank building once home to the East River Savings Bank. This building designed by Walker & Gillette Architects was built between 1931 to 1934 and was later extended upwards. [ 1 ]
Before the East River Savings Bank was built, the location was the site of the New York City’s Radio Row, which was a cluster of electronics shops that sold radio equipment and parts in the 1920s and 1930s. 
In 1933, the aggressively Art Moderne 22-26 Cortlandt Street building was constructed for the East River Savings Bank. The bank was established by attorney John Leveridge in 1848 and lasted over a century and a half before merging with Marine Midland Bank in 1995. 
For many years since then, the building has housed the Century 21 Department Store. After a recent acquisition by new owners, the building is undergoing a massive renovation, making available a small collection of classic Art Deco tubular chandeliers which overall height extends more than 10 feet.
These six arm beauties with molded tubular lites in exemplary Art Deco style give the feel of the Great Gatsby era. They were carefully retrieved, disassembled and carefully stored. One is reassembled and on display at OGT’s 52nd Street Flagship showroom, ready to light up the ambiance of another historical venue. At the time of posting there were three of these lights available exclusively at Olde Good Things. Refer here to read more and inquire from the web store.